CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Promise Made to Abraham

Through the Miracle promised to Abraham "for a father of many nations have I made thee… and I will make thee exceeding fruitful…" Genesis 17:5–6, and now through the Miracle of technology, we desire nothing more than to Link Abraham's Offspring.


Blog Purpose - Linking Family

Throughout my research I have hit many dead ends. So in an attempt to continue the research I have emailed hundreds of people and posted so many Surname boards with the hope that there would be a link, ALWAYS to no avail!

Feeling frustrated that I have not found ANY links to date; I created this Blog in order to provide ONE location for ALL "cousins" with the following Surnames to post their information, with confidence that someday a Link will be found!

(Please note that ALL Surnames on this Blog are Jewish)

ADELMAN, PRINCE, MEYER, DINOWITZ,

SAMUEL, HOVISS, COHEN, WILANOWICZ

TIENEMANN, STOCKHAUSEN, ELKAN-JUDA,

BAER, BOSSON, SIMON, LUKS

WALLACH, KULIES, BOSSON,

Instructions: Email your family information along with how this information was qualified. (i.e. birth certificate, personal knowledge, Census etc.) to linkabrahamsoffspring@gmail.com

Verification: LAO will create a family group sheet and a Pedigree Chart with your information and will email it back to you to proof.

Linking: Once proofed and returned to LAO, your information will be entered into our database and proofed for Links. If a Link is found - you will be notified immediately.

Information: All Pedigree Charts and Family Group sheets will remain in the system for future reference.






Monday, October 25, 2010

Adelman Line - What a Great Day!

Wow! For our first day on line - we had great response to adding information about the Adelman Line. LAO is working on proofing several family group sheets and we will have them posted soon. Please keep the information coming!
I am grateful to those of you who shared stories of their family. As I stated earlier, I do not have stories of my Adelman family, so I am so grateful to "adopt" your stories as part of my heritage. Thank you!
I got nothing else done today. I did have a meeting this morning with a woman's group I am associated with and one of the women in that group is an avid genealogist. I showed her the Blog and she got really excited about it and may begin one of her own.
I have to thank my daughter in law Alyson who showed me how to allow others to Post to the Blog - who would have known and I think I impressed my son Peter who is shocked that his mother is now a Blogger! I will show that younger generation - okay, I cannot even come close to their knowledge of technology - but I'm "not too bad for a mom"! Love you Pete!
Happy Linking! Your “Cousin”, Carole


1 comments:

Carole said...

Carole,

I am thrilled to learn about your request. I have not yet entered my info but want to do so soon. I, too, am anxious to make some sort of connection to any Adelman out there as I have been stuck for a long time. All of my relatives who might be able to take me a few steps into the past have all died. I am most interested to hear about your Grandfather Abraham as I had a Abraham Adelman in my family as well. He came to finally reside in Peoria, IL. He had a large family and was married twice. I probably have the most info on him as he was the Chief of Police after being a stole away on the ship that brought him to America.

Well I'll get my info posted and hope that all the others you sent emails too will do likewise.

~Jackie~

Post a Comment